Anti- Racism & Black Narratives inclusion Teacher Training
We can provide 1-to-1 and group training for teachers wishing to learn how to embed Black British cultural heritage and African and Afro-Caribbean histories into their everyday teaching.
We also have lesson slides and worksheets available for purchase. Please see our TES page for some examples of our worksheets
We have delivered training to 1,500 teachers over the past 3 years.
Anti-racism in schools
We provide training for school staff and governors looking at best practices for anti-racism in schools.
We also provide assemblies for students, looking at anti-racism and racial wellness in school.
Anti- Racism training and workshops
We provide anti-racism workshops for companies and organisations.
In these workshops we cover the following topics;
- Microaggressions, implicit bias and discrimination in the workplace
- Addressing real life scenarios in the workplace
- Practical tools for cultivating a culture of anti-racism in the workplace
- Racial wellness in the workplace
- & more
We delivered this training to many organisations including; Lancaster University, Hackney Council, CAMHS Stevenage, LUSH, UCL & more
The BLAM team are available to speak on your panels, we cover topics such as;
- Mental health in the Black community
- School exclusions
- Advocacy for Black children
- Being Black in Britain
- & more