Whilst Zuri Therapy specifically focuses on the Racial Wellness of Black adults, we have acknowledged the need to offer a similar service to the young people we work with.
Thanks to funding from the Association of Mental Health Providers, we have been able to offer Racial Wellness Sessions with a trained therapist to schools across London.
We also provided Racial Wellness booklets for KS2-4 to schools throughout the country. These booklets include;
- Exploring the origins and validity of Black British English (BBE)
- How journaling helps us process our emotions
- Self affirmations of love and Black Joy
- How to differentiate between ‘Fact’ and ‘Thought’ to monitor self-internalisation of messages
- Resources and media by Black artists and authors to increase exposure to Black creators
If you want to find out more about the sessions or booklets, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org